Sanchez Classical Guitar
Choosing the right first guitar will ensure you or your child gets off to the best possible start. Not to big - not too small! Steel strings - nylon strings? When can kids start on electric guitar?
Primary school-age learners should start with a guitar with a smaller body size, simply so they can reach over it when playing! Guitar companies now make guitars in smaller sizes to suit younger learners. As a guide,
- Choose 1/2 size for 5 through 8 year olds.
- Choose 3/4 size for 8 through 11 year olds
- Choose full size for 12 year olds through to adult.
Nylon strings are easier on little fingers and are the best starting point for kids.
- Quality Nato top, fingerboard & bridge.
- Agathis back & sides & neck.
- Quality nylon gig bag.
- We have kids sizes available in Natural, Black and Pink finishes.